All student applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Current enrollment in a Los Angeles County or Orange County high school.
- Current enrollment as a high school senior graduating in 2020, or a high school junior graduating in 2021.
- Demonstrated outstanding general academic achievement with particular focus on science coursework.
- Ability to participate full-time in all program activities during the eight-week period (June 15, 2020 through August 7, 2020, generally from 8 AM to 5 PM). College tours/orientations and vacations should be scheduled so as to avoid any conflicts.
Please contact the Education Office at email@example.com
if you anticipate a conflict with any of the dates or program requirements as listed above.
The following materials must be submitted by Friday, March 6, 2020:
- 2019 Summer Fellowship Program Student Online Application Form.
- Official high school transcript.
- Two letters of recommendation from high school teachers, preferably science teachers.
Applications, transcripts, and letters of recommendation can be:
- Submitted online.
- Sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sent via mail to:
The Lundquist Institute
Office of Education
1124 W. Carson St.
Torrance, CA 90502-2064
All material must be received by the due date to be considered. Incomplete applications will not be considered.