As the fight against COVID-19 continues, we are proud that The Lundquist Institute at Harbor-UCLA Medical Center has been among the first and foremost to respond to the pandemic. Since March 2020, The Lundquist Institute has led or participated in more than 10 COVID-19 clinical studies. The results of this research have saved lives on a local, national, and global scale.
In addition to our important work on the front-lines of the COVID-19 pandemic, your contribution today will support ongoing life-saving research, including:
- More effective ways to screen for heart disease
- Breakthroughs in HIV/AIDS treatments
- The development of vaccines for hospital acquired infections
- Innovative treatments for sickle cell disease
- Therapies to combat orphan diseases such as “childhood Alzheimer’s” (Sanfilippo Syndrome) and Mucopolysaccharidosis
- Empowering the next generation of leading scientists and innovators
While our discoveries benefit tens of millions of individuals worldwide, the Institute's target population consists primarily of the ethnically diverse low-income children and adults, numbering approximately two million people, served by the county hospital, Harbor-UCLA Medical Center.
Make a Donation
- To make a donation online, please complete the online form below.
- Checks can be made payable to "The Lundquist Institute" and sent to the following address:
The Lundquist Institute
1124 W. Carson St.
Torrance, CA 90502
- To make a donation by other means, please contact us at email@example.com or (310) 222-4240.
- If you are interested in joining the Friends of The Lundquist Institute along with making a donation, please go to https://lundquist.org/friends-membership.